1. DETAILED WELD CELL INSPECTION & REPORT
- Collaborative team approach to identify key opportunities to increase performance & eliminate issues relating to sensors, mounting, cabling and protection of equipment, providing a comprehensive report of issues and recommendations.
2. WELD CELL PERFORMANCE REBUILD
- Customers generally then identify trial cells, rich in potential performance increase, to prove performance gains. Weld Dynamix assists plant staff and/or contractors in replacing and upgrading sensors, mounts & connectivity with Weld Dynamix Extreme Duty / High Service Life products.
3. SPARE PARTS CONSOLIDATION
- Collaborative approach working with Purchasing, Operations, Maintenance and Engineering to analyze plant sensor/cable inventory, historical usage and key suppliers to identify consolidation opportunities and migrate to Weld Dynamix Extreme Duty / High Service Life products.
- Comprehensive Sensor & Connectivity training for maintenance and engineering, covering photo, inductive, magnetic and common sensing technologies - base on both the plant's standard components, and Weld Dynamix technologies.
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES IN PARTNERSHIP WITH: NAVIGATE & CO