7-10 Business Day Leadtime COATING SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS
ACTIVSTONE SX STANDARD COATING - DESIGNED TO EXTEND LIFE OF COMPONENTS WITH ACTIVE INTEGRATED ELECTRONICS, & THERMALLY SENSITIVE MATERIALS.
- Increases life of components subject to weld slag/spatter/abrasion/impact
- Coating application thickness from 0.5 to 3.5 mil thickness
- Suitable for actuators, sensors, switches & devices with active electronics
- Compatible with all metals and some non-metallic surfaces
- Process designed to comply with component thermal/dimensional/electrical specs
- Part #s, LEDs, O-rings, connectors, threads, etc. can be masked
- Native Color: Dk. Gray
ACTIVSTONE ZG ZIRCONIUM/GRAPHITE COATING – FOR FIXTURES, HARDWARE, CYLINDERS, ACTUATORS & PASSIVE DEVICES SUBJECT TO HIGH THERMAL ABUSE.
- Increases life of components subjected to heat and abuse from weld slag/spatter
- Not suitable for components with active electronics
- Coating application thickness range: 2.0 to 5.0 mil thickness
- Suitable for hardware, tooling & brackets
- Compatible with most metals (not compatible with non-metallic surfaces)
- Masking of Part #s, LEDs, O-rings, connectors
- Native Color: Black
ACTIVSTONE B SERIES ULTRA-THIN PVD COATING FOR EXTREME ENVIRONMENTS - WELD FIXTURES, LOCATING PINS, CLAMPS & HARDWARE.
- Excellent thermal, abrasion and weld slag/spatter resistance
- Ultra thin coating: variable 1.0um to 5.0um coating thickness
- Suitable for all steel types, aluminum, stainless steels and titanium
- Ultrasonic cleaning & special preparation processes available
- Low chamber coating temperature 250°c
- Laser etching of part #s (optional)
- Native Color: Black
ACTIVSTONE coatings are application specific, and can be applied to a variety of substrates - including various types of steels, stainless steel, aluminum and some non-metallic substrates.
WARRANTY : MATERIALS & WORKMANSHIP
- Weld Dynamix provides a 1-year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship - granted for all coatings and products that are not placed into service - and will be repaired (re-coated) at no cost - at the discretion of Weld Dynamix.
- Weld Dynamix does not offer a warranty for any period after placement into service, due to the nature of harsh environments (extreme temperatures, impact and abrasion).
TESTING & SAMPLES
Weld Dynamix internal testing to ensure successful applications (thermal, adhesion, abrasion, corrosion, weld spatter resistance, conductivity)
TEST PLATES & SAMPLES AVAILABLE
Sorry, there are no products matching your search.